Policies and Safey
When you join It’s an Edmonds Kind of Page (EdmondsPage) you join a community. It’s an Edmonds Kind of Page’s mission is to connect the community in the Edmonds area between Picknic Point and the county line. We are building a local community around the Edmonds area, where users can share authentically and discover the area for them selves. We are also committed to keeping this community safe. Our Community Guidelines reflect our values and define a common code of conduct on our platform. These guidelines also allow our community to help maintain a safe shared space.
It’s an Edmonds Kind of Page is an inclusive website where we encourage users to build community.
Offering a safe and supportive environment is our top priority. We believe that feeling safe is essential to helping people feel comfortable with expressing themselves openly and creatively. We also aim to cultivate an environment for authentic interactions by keeping deceptive content and accounts off our platform.
Our values form the foundation of our Community Guidelines. We remove content including video, audio, image, and text that violates our Community Guidelines, and suspend or ban accounts involved in severe or repeated violations. Under certain circumstances, we will go one step further and report the accounts to relevant legal authorities to keep our community safe.
Our Community Guidelines apply to everyone, and to everything shared on It’s an Edmonds Kind of Page. They provide general guidance on what is and what is not allowed on the platform.
We update our Community Guidelines from time to time to evolve with community behavior, mitigate emerging risks, and keep It’s an Edmonds Kind of Page (EdmondsPage) a safe place for creativity and joy.
Common Sense Rules
Here are some common-sense rules that’ll help you steer clear of trouble. Please take these rules seriously and take them to heart. Please respect the spirit in which they were created.
Please do not bring the below item to our community. We aim to be a family friendly site without:
- Personal Content Please do not post personal information of other people without their consent.
- Hateful content We don’t support content that promotes or condones violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, caste, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or content that incites hatred on the basis of these core characteristics.
- Harassment and cyberbulling It’s not ok to post abusive content or comments. If harassment crosses the line into a malicious attack it can be reported and may be removed.
- Spam, misleading metadata, and scams Everyone hates spam. Don’t create misleading posts, descriptions, tags, or titles. It’s not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
- Impersonation Accounts that are established to impersonate another user or individual may be removed under our impersonation policy.
- Commercial Advertising without written consent of It’s an Edmonds Kind of Page. This is to keep an open and spam free environment. We encourage businesses to have accounts and to post content that would be clearly not advertising. To Advertise with us email connect (at) EdmondsPage.com
- Nudity or sexual content no content depicting frontal nudity or singular body parts. All content will be removed even for artistic purposes. No links or photos of or to pornographic materiel.