Date of last Revision March 05, 2020
Our website address is: https://www.ItsanEdmondsKindofPage.com.
ItsanEdmondsKindofPage (“ItsanEdmondsKindofPage”, “we” or “us”) are commited to keeping the privacy of our readers and community contributors.
Collecting of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, credit card information, title, gender, and other information you choose to provide.
You have the option of telling us how you wish to be identified in connection with your photos, galleries, comments and elsewhere using the Services. If you choose to use your real name (or include any identifying information as part of your “nickname”) that information will be publicly displayed through the Services. Therefore, please use caution in determining how you wish to be identified in using the Services.
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technology
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, screen resolution, color and depth, device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site. We may receive updated information about you, such as an updated billing address, from the financial institution issuing your credit card in connection with our billing for the Services. When somebody buys a gift for you on our service, we’ll receive your shipping information from the purchaser. Users also can share another person’s email address with us through features that can invite the other person to view the user’s content.
Use of Information
We use information for the following purposes:
- To analyze, personalize and improve our Services;
- To provide the products and Services you order;
- To respond to questions, concerns, or customer service inquiries;
- To facilitate contests, sweepstakes and surveys;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern our business and commercial relationships;
- To comply with law and legal process and protect rights, safety and property; and
- For other purposes requested or permitted by our users or other relevant individuals, such as website visitors.
Shearing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- If you purchase products from us to provide you with assistance or answer questions you may have in connection with your purchases;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of ItsanEdmondsKindofPage or others;
- In connection with, or in anticipation of, any merger, divestiture, consolidation, bankruptcy, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, or other significant corporate event (in which case the acquiring entity may use the information pursuant to its own privacy policies and procedures, to the extent legally permissible); and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
Social Sharing Features and Third-Party Integrations
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends, the public, and others, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature, and depending on that entity’s other sharing practices. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Security of the website
ItsanEdmondsKindofPage takes physical, technical and administrative measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no security measure is perfect. ItsanEdmondsKindofPage cannot and does not promise that any information will remain secure.